Bus Services on the Costa Cálida
Details and contact information on the regional and city bus transport systems of the Murcia province...
Murcia, Cartagena and the main cities on the Costa Cálida are served by urban buses. Many bus companies operate out of the central bus stations. Generally, information on routes and timetables is available from:
- the main bus station (usually located in the centre of town)
- on local bus stops
- at tourist information offices
- at a bus stop (a plan of the bus routes may be available on the sign or shelter)
Be aware that routes, prices and timetables are subject to change. The availability of public transport is much better in the bigger towns and cities than the rural area, where it is quite sporadic. Most public buses are new and air-conditioned.
Regional Costa Cálida Bus Service
A list of bus stations on the Costa Cálida, with addresses and contact details, can be found on the Region of Murcia Tourist website.
- For the Region of Murcia Tourist Portal list of bus stations: Click here
Bus information, routes, timetables and prices
Latbus is Murcia's regional bus service serving routes in Murcia, Molina de Segura, Ricote, Ulea, Archena, San Javier and San Pedro del Pinatar.
At: Murcia bus station. Barrio de San Andrés, S/N, 30005 (Murcia)
Tel: 902 250 088 or 968 292 211
- For the Latbus Murcia map: Click here
- For timetables, routes and locations of stops: Click here (select the route from the dropdown menu, click "Confirmar," then choose the stop/parada on the route map and the timetable for that individual stop will be displayed)
ALSA provides bus services in Cartagena and La Manga in the province of Murcia. It also offers regional bus transport in the Levante zone, including cities along the Costa Cálida, as well as national bus routes.
- ALSA Grupo
At: C/ Miguel Fleta 4 2º, 28037 Madrid
Tel: 913 270 540
Customer Service Tel: 902 422 242
There are also local bus companies throughout the region.
- For a list of local bus companies and stations from Turístico de la Región de Murcia website: Click here
Useful Costa Cálida Public Transport Links
|Murcia Tourist Office||Tel: 968 357 761 Website|
|Murcia Bus Station At: Barrio San Andres, 30005 Murcia||Tel: 968 292 211
|Cartagena Town Hall
At: Plaza de Ayuntamiento, Cartagena
|Cartagena Bus Station At: Avda. Trovero Marín, 30202 Cartagena||Tel: 968 505 656|
|Mar Menor Tourist Office
||Tel: 968 146 136|
|Águilas Bus Station At: Paseo de la Estación s/n, 30880 Águilas||Tel: 968 441 961|
Health Insurance Quote
AngloINFO needs your vote!
The Expat Survey 2014
and vote for AngloINFO
on the final page